Wednesday, February 20, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

Weekender finished!! (full reveal soon!)


Doll Quit Swap 13 Finished! (should be arriving today!!)

Doll Quilt Swap 13  - before quilting. 

Recently added to the to-do list:

  • Bunting for Lucy (commissioned by my awesome college friend Theresa - who thought to ask before buying one on etsy). Theresa has impeccable taste too - She picked an example that was Joel Dewberry Heirloom (pinks and purples)... I'm going to shop for some FQ's at Quiltcon for this.
  • Two flannel blankies for Chloe and her new friend (Commissioned by my cousin for her daughter and friend's son). We're looking for one with owls and one with trucks.
  • Two (maybe three) awesome projects to finish up for Pellon. I'm ready for the good lighting that spring will bring!

Still on the list / no change:
{Modern} Robin (Emily L's quilt, picture taken by Emily B)

  • {Modern} Robin - no progress. 
  • Bubble Quilt - no progress.
  • Sabrina's Quilt - no progress.
  • Harry Potter Patronus/Dementor Mini - no progress.
I'm hoping to tackle the little projects right away when I get back next week, then on to the planning of my {Modern} Robin... FMQ class with Angela Walters might inspire some cool quilting for it. 

***

Finally - stop by tomorrow for another Sew Thinky Thursday - it's an easy one this time (with so many going to quiltcon). Here's the question: 

What is one regular thing you do for yourself to keep up your creative mind? Do you go to a guild, out for coffee with a friend? Are there people / activities you do regularly or as needed? 

Stop by tomorrow to link up your post!



7 comments:

  1. I love the Modern Robin quilt but I can't wait to see the Harry Potter mini - I too have a love for all things Harry Potter! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That modern robin quilt is so pretty, I just clicked over from Lee's so I'm not sure what it's history is but I love the mustard colored background. Works great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your modern Robin quilt is incredible. I am having fun admiring your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The liberated braid on your quilt is awesome! Wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both quilts look awesome! I love seeing how creative your projects are. It encourages me to loosen up a bit!

    ReplyDelete