Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's dark and dreary here...

So I don't have any cool pictures to share... just old ones from when I started the quilt.


But... Yesterday I officially finished piecing my mom's quilt top!! Now I just need to decide and purchase a backing and quilt it up! It looks pretty awesome! I am excited to see it all come together!

Other than that it's been a relatively unproductive week. I haven't made much progress on my swoon quilt since my husband keeps trying to get me to go to bed before 2AM... and it takes too much time/concentration to stop in the middle of that block - meaning I can only work on it after Allie is in bed for the night. 

Lets see... I joined up for the Christmas Scrappy Mug Rug Swap - after sitting out a round I feel ready to jump back in! Although I feel a bit weird because this round is not secret - so I feel the pressure of trying hard to make something for someone who knows I'm their partner. Luckily for me I received an awesome partner - Wendy, who I met at The Sewing Summit! 

Keep your eye out for a post later on about a super secret project that I can now talk about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment