Friday, November 18, 2011

How to make your unread posts on google reader disappear quickly:

(before: 1000+ unread posts on google reader)

1) click on the the blog name of the first "craft gossip" post (this then will show all the unread posts by Craft Gossip in a google reader window), at the top scroll to "delete all" 

Seriously 70% of the posts there were from them, and while I enjoy seeing other random things from people I don't "follow" I don't have the time for it right now... and I've seen most of them on pinterest anyhow.

2) click on tab labeled "time out for pregnancy" (lol yes I have a category of them so I don't have to read them if I don't want to. Not all pregnant bloggers go there, but the annoyingly pregnant ones do). "Delete all" 

3) Read blogs for about 45 minutes.

End product? 372 unread posts. That's manageable. :)

LOL. I hope you've enjoyed this little insight into my brain....

No comments:

Post a Comment