Monday, October 10, 2011

In time out.

I had a spectacular time at The Sewing Summit this weekend ... but I haven't quite processed it enough to post about it. Instead I figured I'd let you all know that I've been doing a bit of spring cleaning around the blog. I'm copying Cara (who spent an ungodly amount of time sorting through her google reader the other day) I just did the same.

Now for a small warning. Please take no offense, but if you're pregnant and not in my sewing bee, then you're going to probably be put in time out on my google reader. I think this will help me to actually read my blogs more often. I've laid out categories such as "sewing blogs" "etc" "CMQG" "Sewing Summit" ... and finally, "in time out for pregnancy." As I read blogs in my reader I'll add those annoyingly happy pregnant people to that list so that I don't have to think about the fact that I'm not pregnant. Periodically (in moments of good mood) I'll sift through them to bring back the ones who've had their babies. lol.

I'm now down to 111 subscriptions... so I feel like I'm ready to start following some new people again! :)

1 comment:

  1. Good for you - excellent way to sort things for your own sanity. I see a whole bunch of SS pics in your flicker header. I may have to click over there for a peek!

    ReplyDelete