Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hey Flickr people...

I just started a flickr group called Quilts in Action, to gather up all the gorgeous pics of our hard work being put to good use. My goal is to be able to see quilts, not just as art but also as a useful and lovingly handmade item. I'm looking for your pics of babies on quilts, kids playing in a fort made of quilts, people (and pets) of all ages cuddling under them, and also decorative quilts hanging where they are displayed. This includes mug rugs in use. Please join up; I'd love to see your hard work in action! Spread the word! :)

4 comments:

  1. I think this is an awesome idea! I'll have to ask my brother to take a photo of my niece using the quilt I made for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I'll look through my photos.

    ReplyDelete