Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"So This Is Love..."

I've decided that is going to be the name of Wally's quilt. :) Cue Disney song:


Here it is all layed out. Ready to be sewn together, then sashed. I do need to hit up Joann's (the one in Naperville) since I don't have enough Kona Ash to sash it! I am a bit worried about it not being long enough? I may have to add a nice border around the whole thing so it covers Wally's feet! I guess I hadn't thought of that. lol.

After laying it all out I took the chance to play with some of those scraps! These little guys may end up as a little doll quilt for my wall? I'm using the Joann's quilter's solid -- close to Kona med. grey. I think Kona Coal would be the best grey solid for this... or maybe the ash will be once it's all together. either way I love these colors. :) Finally some AMH purples!


1 comment:

  1. This looks great! I really should try to get a fat quarter bundle of this fabric for myself.

    I agree, I would probably want a little more length to the quilt, but I'm always wanting to cuddle up with a blanket and I like to tuck it under my feet.

    ReplyDelete