Monday, November 22, 2010

Pouches...

I need to make more of these. Here are some tutorials gathered up from other people!

Gathered Clutch from Noodlehead
Little Zippered Pouch also from Noodlehead
Fully Lined Zippered Box Pouch from It's a Pretty Modern Life (I made two of these a couple weeks ago and LOVE it. My sis requested another, bigger one for all her toiletries.)
Zippered Dopp Kit by the Purl Bee (this might just be the size the sister is looking for, but I don't think it'd be as sturdy or as cool as the box pouch. It's all a matter of whether or not I want to try to enlarge measurements for a tutorial. It probably wouldn't be too hard right?)

Oh and napkins. I need to make a set of these for a wedding gift!

Mitered Cloth Napkins by Heather Bailey

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of making a larger sized box pouch also, for toiletries. I don't think it would be all that difficult...might need a longer zipper.

    I definitely want to make one of those gathered clutches, too. I've really been liking that tutorial, just haven't found the time to make it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to make a zippered bag from this tutorial.
    But I have to get a zipper foot for my machine first.
    The look so cute and fun to make!

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete