Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Obsessive Quilting Mode

Bag of potatoes: $2, Bucket: $1 = hours of fun!
That's what I'm in. Checking flickr like crazy for all the great ideas/inspiration I get there, and sewing into the night. I've finished the most time consuming part of my pillow for the pillow talk swap (plus a clone of it for myself). But now I need to buckle down and stop being so flighty. I have some serious sewing to get moving on before Christmas gets too close!

Here's my list to do:
  • Finish the top of Katee's Quilt.
    • piece the backing, quilt, prepare binding, and attach binding (ready to be hand sewn at thanksgiving).
  • Buy fabric for the backing of Gia's baby quilt. 
    • quilt, prep binding, etc. Decide what hand embroidery to do.
  • Start / finish / decide what I'm sending for the mug rug swap (Send date: Nov 22-29)
  • Quilt, embroider, and finish two swap pillows for the Pillow Talk Swap (one for partner and one for me). (Send date: Dec. 15)
  • Make pillow cases to match Katee and Rosemarie's quilts.
  • Design quilt labels for Katee and Rosemarie's quilts.
  • Buy fabric/start sewing quilt for Wally. (He wants me to make him one for Christmas... lofty goals I think! lol.
  • Make another ruffle dress for Allie for Christmas.
  • Make a pillow out of mod bento's from swap for a Christmas gift.
Time to go get working so I can start crossing things off this list!!!

1 comment:

  1. What a list! Good luck getting all those done :-)

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete