Saturday, November 27, 2010

I finished a quilt today...

but it doesn't come close to canceling out the rest of the crappy day. I'm not sure about you, but not being pregnant sucks. I'm going to get that out there right now. And on top of that trying to get pregnant for a year and a half sucks even more. And on top of that having one's landlord revoke use of the laundry facilities (for an unknown reason, by way of note on our doorstep - wuss!) sucks even more.

Now I have to go talk to the landlord tomorrow. Who knows what the issue is, but it's surely not easy getting laundry done as is - with a curious two year old - and a basement that has power tools laying around (the basement where the laundry is). It's certainly not going to be easier to have to PAY for laundry, AND leave the house for hours at a time to do it! Ack! Makes me wish we still had a lease.

Maybe the sun will be out tomorrow so I can show you the finished quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the issues going on with you. But I love your updated photo! The curious two year old is adorable!

    I hope all turns out well :-)

    ~ Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who is not pregnant and desires to be more than almost anything else in this world, I do feel your pain. We've been trying off and on for 4 years now. It's hard work and very discouraging, so know that I am certainly thinking of you.

    I hope the laundry issue is resolved, or resolved soon. I always hated when I had to go to the pay laundry...but I did love when I could have a bazillion loads done in about two hours!

    ReplyDelete